Paytm First Premium Service Launched, How much can you save
Paytm India’s number one wallet has launched it’s premium service. The name is Paytm First. Through this service one can save tons of cash by using Paytm. First comes the Subscription fees.
Subscription fee of Paytm First
The subscription fee is just ₹750. Effectively this cost ₹650 because there is a ₹100 cashback on buying this service via Paytm.
Benefits by using Paytm First
How here is the list of benefits which we get through Paytm First-
- Get ₹30 extra when you add ₹500 or more in Paytm Wallet.
- Get ₹100 discount on purchasing movie tickets via Paytm. This works on purchasing a single ticket also.
- You can get annual subscription of Eros Now and SonyLiv.
- You get a quarterly subscription of Viu and Zomato Gold.
- For food and travel you get annual subscription of Uber and UberEats.
- You also get annual subscription of 2 music streaming services. Namely Wynk and Gaana.
Let us see how much you can save through Paytm First.
- You get ₹360 extra via adding money to Paytm Wallet.
- You save ₹1200 by booking movie tickets by Paytm.
- You get free video streaming subscription worth ₹1150 with Paytm First.
- Get free Gaana Subscription worth ₹300 with Paytm First.
- Get Wynk Subscription worth ₹670 for free with Paytm First.
- Get Uber Vouchers which can potentially save ₹1000.
- You can save ₹200 a month by UberEats. The offer is ₹100 discount on orders above ₹250 twice a month.
- You also get Zomato Gold membership worth ₹600 via Paytm First.
- To sum it up all you can save ₹7680 by just a ₹650 Paytm First membership.
- Plus there will be various promo codes for Paytm First Users.
This is a nice subscription for a average middle class family in India. The offers are diverse and can be used by almost everyone in India.
You can also pay by good credit cards to avail many more benefits.
Also check out SBI SimplyCLick credit card. This card offers very good benefits while used online.