MH Infomedia [MH Infomedia or ‘We’] is the sole and absolute owner of & maintains site Listed at mhinfomedia.in and other mobile applications (Apps) (hereinafter “website”) to enhance public access to the The site listed on mhinfo website owned by MH Infomedia . This service is provided on an “As Is” basis & is continually under development.
MH Infomedia requires that all users/visitors to this site(s) on the World Wide Web (the “Site”) adhere to these Terms & Conditions [T&C] & Rules & Regulations [R&R].
By accessing this Site you/user/visitor automatically confirm your acknowledgment & acceptance of these T&C & R&R which is the agreement between the parties.
Copyright/Trademarks [Collectively “Intellectual Property Rights”]
The trademarks, logos & service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of MH Infomedia & other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of MH Infomedia or such third party which may own the Marks. All information & content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
MH Infomedia grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this site but not for commercial purposes. We permit the use of materials on this website subject to due credit is given to MH Infomedia . The use shall also be subject to non-commercial use and limited to personal or academic dissemination. (including on social media and use on all kinds of media). Copyright should be acknowledged. Such use should not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any person. When using material on this website, proper attribution to authors and/or copyright holders must be given. User is granted a limited, revocable and non exclusive right to create hyperlinks to the home page or any other page of MH Infomedia so long as any of these links do not portray MH Infomedia , The MH Infomedia or their podcast or products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or offensive manner. You may not use MH Infomedia ‘s logos or proprietary graphics or trademarks as part of the link without express permission.
ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. MH Infomedia DOES NOT ENDORSE & IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN MH Infomedia . OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW,
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL MH Infomedia BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON/THROUGH THE SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT.
Limitation Of Liability
MH Infomedia specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Site, (even if MH Infomedia has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user’s computer equipment.
Users are invited to submit comments, questions, ideas, reviews or any other information concerning The MH Infomedia and the website’s contents, provided they understand that such comments will be subject to moderation & MH Infomedia reserves the right to remove or edit such content. All such submissions should not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory or infringing on privacy or on intellectual property rights of others.
Confidentiality Of User Communications
Except as required by law MH Infomedia will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications which contain personal user information & which are transmitted directly to MH Infomedia . Postings by a user on any message board or in any chat room will not be protected as confidential & MH Infomedia may use & provide information contained in any such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how or other intellectual property) to MH Infomedia for any purpose whatsoever & as deemed appropriate by MH Infomedia .
Linked Internet Sites
MH Infomedia prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site & the framing of any Content available through the Site. MH Infomedia reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames & specifically disclaims any responsibility for the Content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the user’s own risk.
MH INFOMEDIA is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content (“Postings”) posted on the Site by users & assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, MH INFOMEDIA may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site & may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of MH Infomedia purporting to speak on behalf of MH Infomedia ..
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters /mails of any kind.
Changes To R & R
We reserve the right to revise these R & R at any time & Users are deemed to be apprised of & bound by any changes to these R & R. The latest updated R & R would be posted on the Site.
Violation Of Rules & Regulations
M H Infomedia reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law & in equity for violations of these T&C & R&R, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site.
Access To Password Protected/Secure Areas
Access to & use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, amendment, validity or termination, shall be referred to & finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration shall be a “documents only”, evidence through affidavits “fast track” arbitration. The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator to be appointed by M H Infomedia. The exclusive seats of arbitration shall be Delhi, India & the language of the arbitration shall be English.
This agreement shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the laws of India.
User access to & use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws.
In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to this agreement, only the civil courts at Delhi City, India shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
The Web site is deemed to be published from/at Delhi City, India (irrespective of where it is accessed from).
ON LINE PAYEMENT BY USER/CUSTOMER IS SUBJECT TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This online payment system is provided by Gateway Providers ( MERCHANT). The terms and conditions shall be amended, changed and/or modified from time to time by the MERCHANT and any such amendments/modifciations/ changes shall be effective forthwith.
Terms & ConditionsPlease read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility for the Products and/or Services of MERCHANT. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The Product and Services are as described in MH Infomedia website, under various section. Please read carefully the description of the product/service before proceeding with payment.
Payment shall be made in advance for the Products and Services.
All prices quoted are in Indian Rupees, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The MERCHANT reserves the right to change the prices at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the MERCHANT account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- The MERCHANT cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the MERCHANT account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details or for any other fault. The Merchant shall not accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the netbanking system / credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the MERCHANT is under no obligation to bring this fact to your notice. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account and reached the MERCHANT.
- In no event , the MERCHANT shall be liable for any loss, damages, compensation whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the MERCHANT and shall be made only to the netbanking account/debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the MERCHANT to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been credited to the MERCHANT account.
Email: [email protected]
Any matter, dispute, resolution on the presents are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Court only.
All communications and notices of any kind may be sent to:
M H Infomedia
C-110, Mahendru Enclave
Email: [email protected]